Friday, January 8, 2010

2010 Books

In an effort to direct my mind away from my baby making failure I've decided I'm going to read 50 books this year. Last year I read, but not was much as I normally do and I think it's because of school so I have a valid excuse. But I'm done with school in June and reading has always been away for me to escape from my problems and go off to another place. So I've set this 50 book goal.

The books will be a little bit of everything, because I don't want to limit myself or make it feel like chore. So 7 days into 2010 I've already read 2 books, the second one I read I finished in a week it was that good. So now I'm starting the Soosie Stackhouse series, the books that the True Blood TV series is based on. I'm super excited, haven't read a good vampire series since Twilight. The series is 8 books long but I'm sure they'll take me a bit since I'll also be fitting in 2 online classes for school.

Here's hoping I hit my mark by the end of the year.

No comments: