Monday, June 1, 2009

Baby Making Failure

Really, who knew that making a baby could turn an over achiever into such a failure? Here I sit at cycle 5 and still not KTFU! I thought last month was the month. I was 15 DPO and still no sign of AF...JK this morning my temp dropped to 96.8 and AF has arrived. I pretty sure this month is out since I'll be in LA for most of my fertile window. Then it's a three months TTA. Of course one of those months will be when I finally get KU. However, we're back at it in October and my fertile window is during our 2-year anniversary so that'd be kind of cool if I got KU then. Only time will tell. So today I start my day with:

God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The strength to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

No comments: