Friday, September 19, 2008

September Birthdays

MY WORD!!! What is with these September birthdays?! Until hubz and I got together the only September birthday I had to remember was my Aunt's now with this new family that I'm not part of the birthdays start on the 7th and don't stop until the 29th! Seriously?! Last week I spent $30 on birthday cards. While I appreciate the points I'm racking up with Hallmark...now my dear friend Diana is due any day now, Wednesday at the latest, with the newest September birthday addition. People I implore you...please stop getting it on in January!!!!

Now besides by best friend's beautiful daughter celebrating her 1st birthday today there's also another big birthday. My step-son turns 9 on Saturday. I can't believe it. I remember when he started kindergarten! Now he's in 4th grade and in his last year of the sinlge digits. He drives me nuts most days but it's so much fun watching him grow up. I can't wait for hubz and I to have one so I can be a part of all the big moments of his/her life.

No comments:

Blog Archive