Thursday, December 22, 2011

3 Days til Christmas

With only three days until Christmas I think I'm the most stress free I've been in years!  It feels great.  I finished up all our shopping, except for a few stragglers, last Friday and hubz and I have just about gotten everything wrapped except for our gifts to each other.  I'd love to be like my Momma and have wrapped gifts as we got them but they just kept coming and before I knew it we were at the week before Christmas.

Now if only I didn't have to work this entire week ... BOO!  It's brain numbingly boring at work this week.  Most people are on vacation so it's very quite and since it's our slow time of year I don't have much to do.  I just sit staring at my computer screen wishing for someone to send me an email requesting information that will take me longer than five minutes to get, but no such luck.

We bought our tree last weekend and it's ready to be decorated by Santa on Saturday.  Then we'll just get to sit back and relax, I'm really looking forward to it. 

With only three days left, what do you still have to do?

No comments:

Blog Archive