Monday, March 15, 2010

Secret's Out

Well, the secret's out. Hubz and I are having a baby! After the longest 11 months of my life we finally have a little bundle coming to join the craziness that is our life, and we couldn't be happier. It's been a long 12 weeks keeping the secret from everyone but we just wanted to get past the 1st Trimester before we shared it with the world. It's been a rough 2 months though. I've thrown up more in the last two months then I have in my entire life, even with 4-years of college, but it's all worth it (I think, no it is). Everyone assures me I should be turning a corner any day now, what with entering the 2nd Trimester, and I sure hope they're right because I'm hungry!

We're not finding out the gender. And while some of the family find it extremely inconvient I'm excited to prepare for this little bundle regardless of the sex. Plus, like hubz said there aren't many suprises, especially good ones, any more so this is well worth the wait. So now we start preparing the nursery and the house for a new little baby. I'm so EXCITED and anxious and unsure but more than anything blessed that God has finally answered our prayers.

No comments: