My sweet boy is 15 months today! Where has the time gone? It seems like we were just celebrating your birthday and now you're a quarter of the way to your 2nd. My oh my what a difference 3 months can make.
You're doing so many things you weren't doing just 3 short months ago. Things like:
- Walking (you just started this in the last week or so)
- "Talking" -- although I use that term loosely because it's really just babbling but sometims I swear you're really trying to have conversation with us.
- Tantrums -- not fun and I'm hoping these stop as quick as they started
- NOT sleeping STILL -- Momma's exhausted sweet boy
- Your words are ever changing and growing you now say -- Momma, ball, night-night, Aidan, nom-nom, mmmmm, Daddy, car and I think dog but you don't say it often enough for me to be sure
- You LOVE to close things -- doors, cabinets, drawers whatever. If it's open you're closing it, or using an open door to eat dog food (I can still see you silly boy!)
- You're getting so tall you can reach things on the table and counters now so Momma has to be extra careful to push things back, although I doubt that's going to stop you for long.
- Speaking of how tall you are you can also reach door handles now, although you don't know how the work just yet.
- You've also started climbing on to the stair landings. I imagine it won't be long before you're climbing the stairs.