Friday, April 2, 2010

Almost 4 months

Well, it's been a while since I last wrote. School had me quite busy the last week and half, it was really my own fault since I like to procrastinate, but I'm happy to say that I finished the quarter with a 4.0! I was worried as my Investment class was giving me a heck of a time but I some how managed to pull my mid-'B' up to a low 'A' and I'll take it!

In baby related news I'm almost 4months! How the heck did that happen!? I feel like time's just flying right by and I'm still not 100% enjoying in it because I'm STILL sick! Ugh! But I take the good days as they come and reap everything I can from them. I'm the first to admit that sometimes life isn't easy and this pregnancy is part of life so I'll push through, it's what I do, and I'll remember every second for what it has been a growning period for not only this wee babe I'm growing but myself as well. I'm aware of my own strength, though sometimes I forget, and believe that God doesn't give us what we can handle.

Speaking of God. This week is Holy Week and while my Lenten season hasn't been what it normally is, what with the extreme morning sickness, I still made sure that for the last 40 days I reflected on what God gave us, His son, to do for, Die for us. If that's not the true sacrafice of a parent I don't know what is. This year was especially symbolic for me as I prepare to become a parent myself. So as I celebrate this Easter holiday with the hubz and step-son, our last one as a threesome, I'll be reflecting on what is to come and the sacrafices I will surely make for my own children. Remembering all the while that all the struggles and triumphs are all part of God's plan.

HAPPY EASTER!

No comments: