Thursday, May 6, 2010

Half Baked

That's what the girls on the bump call it when we've hit 20 weeks of pregnancy. 20 weeks! How the hell did that happen? I guess since I spent most of 1st tri and all of 2nd tri vomiting it just snuck up on me. So with half my pregnancy behind me and half of it (give or take) in front of me I can't wait to see what's to come. Hopefully not more vomiting is part of it but I'm resigned to the fact that the sickness is just here to stay and so I'll deal with it.

Tomorrow we have our sonogram. While normally this is exciting for people because they get to find out the sex it's exciting for us because we get to see little burrito looking like an actual baby. We're taking the step-son with us so he can see his little bro/sis for the first time too. I'm anxious and excited all at the same time but mostly excited. Hubz has the philosphy that he's not going to worry until there's a reason to worry so I'm following his lead because otherwise I'll just work my self into a frenzy.

Unitl tomorrow when I'll follow up with details....

No comments: