Friday, July 23, 2010

31 weeks!

Yesterday was the 31 week mark! I can't believe I'll have an outside baby in about 9 weeks that almost 2 months or 60 days! I'm anxious and a little overwhelmed with how ready my house isn't but hubz keeps assuring me it will all get done and I have to trust that.

My shower was last weekend and it FANTASTIC! My best friend along with some special visitors. A great friend from college came, I visit her in South Carolina at least once a year and I'm so glad she was able to be a part of such a wonderful day. The biggest suprise was that a friend I've known since elementary school was there! She happened to be up from North Carolina visiting with her parents and made the hour trip to my mom's for my shower! It was awesome to be surrounded by friends from my past and present and my family. Everyone was so generous. There's tons of pictures and I promise to post them soon.

And now my 31 week pregnancy survey...I've been such a slacker about keeping up with this. Hope I'm better at updating Burrito's baby book.

How far along: 31 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: Still down about 7 lbs, but that's better than the 14 I lost in the beginning of course the 7 I've gained back has apparently all gone to Burrito
Maternity clothes: Heck yes! I'd be super uncomfortable otherwise
Stretch Marks: Nothing that wasn't there before.
Sleep: Eh, it's okay. I get up at least once a nite to pee, more if I don't stop drinking at least an hour to bed, and I can't really ever get 100% comfortable.
Best Moment this Week: When burrito had hiccups and was having a party all at the same time. It help to put the craptastic day I was having into persepective.
Food Cravings: As usual anything that doesn't make me sick, but I've really wanted Sweet Tea this week and have yet to get one! That and Flavor Ice.
Gender: Still no clue, but my sisters are pretty sure they know and my mom thinks she knows.
Labor Signs: None, unless you count the braxton hicks I've been having for about a week now.
Belly Button: It's still in but it's very shallow. With only 9ish weeks I wonder if it'll disappear.
What I miss: Sushi, mimosas, and a nice glass of wine on the deck after work and coffee.
What I'm looking forward to: Getting the nursery finished!
Weekly wisdom: It'll all come together
Milestones: I guess the braxton hicks.

No comments: