Sunday, June 27, 2010

Graduation

I did it. I graduated! Yesterday was a long day. Up at 630am and didn't go to bed until midnite, but it was worth to be able to achieve such an accomplishment and then celebrate with family afterwards. The ceremony was hella long but actually finished earlier than expected to so I can't complain too much. My mother-in-law treated us to mexican aftewards which was much appreciated by myself and Burrito seeing as hadn't eaten since earlier that morning and we were starving!

So now that I'm done with school, FOREVER, it's time to focus on Burrito's impending arrival...in less than 90 days! Hubz is suppose to finish up with prepping the nursery this week so I can get in next weekend during my 4-day weekend painting. My shower's in 2 1/2 weeks and I really would like to have the nursery done before then so that I any gifts we get can go straight to their home. We'll see how my plan works out though.

Today I'm relaxing. No plans to do anything but bum around and maybe buy a new ceiling fan for our room. I imagine with such a long day yesterday there'll also be tons of naps on my part, but hey that's what you do on a day of relaxation.

No comments: