Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - Wedding-Beach Vacation

Saturday we leave for the beach for 5 glorious days, no nearly long enough but I'll take what I can get.  But we're not just going for vacation we're going to celebrate my Bestie's sister and her partner's wedding and you know how I love a wedding!  I'm sure there'll be tears and tons of laughs and lot of pictures, that I'm sure I'll never get posted, but mostly they'll be promises made to love one another no matter and reminder to those of us who've already taken those vows what we promised on our special day. I.CAN'T.WAIT. 

I'll leave you of just a little of what we'll be enjoying while we're away.
What we'll see when we first drive up.

The room I'm hoping to snag because it's so cheerful and has a balcony!

Really, does this need a caption.
 Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Visiting from jenni from the blog's Wordless Wednesday! :)

Kristina
http://www.yomichaelmichael.com