Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Bad

Ooppps....this was suppose to be my way to vent and I've been letting in lag. So it's a week since the last time I posted and not to much has changed. We still have no house and we're on hold for the house that was our pretty close to dream house. We've found another we're putting an offer in on today, but that's all I'm saying in hopes of not jinxing it.

On Thursday I leave for Tampa for April & Adam's wedding. I can't wait. April is one of my favorite people and I'm so excited to be a part of her big day. I truely believe she helped me survive my last year of college by keeping me sane. She and Adam are perferct for each other and I wish them all the happiness in the world.

Homelife for me is a little rocky this week. I'm very aggrevated with the lack of partnership I feel that hubz and I have in our relationship. I often feel like I'm the only one doing things and in order for me to get him to do anything I have to ask multiple times. My step-son is suppose to leave for Texas to see is bio-mom the Sunday after July 4th but as of yet the stupid woman can't be bother to call and tell us what's up. We haven't budgeted for summer camp this summer but I have this sneaking feeling we're going to be paying for it. I disagree often with hubz family on her involvoment with step-son b/c I think it's important for him to have a relationship with her and form his own opinions of her, but after this year I'm starting to rething that. She never calls, send letters or cards or has any interactions with him unless we call her. It's just ridiculous to me. He's 8. How do you explain to him his mom's worthless? Especially when he has a half-sister that she takes care of alone?

No comments: