Monday, June 9, 2008

Ummm...Just Kidding

So I had reserved talking about this because I didn't want to jinx anything, but now it looks like it doesn't matter. We found a house. And now after 36 hours we've lost it. Apparently the bank has decided that even though we accepted their counter offer that would require us to pay our own down payment they've changed their mind and now want us to pay our 3% down payment along with 2% of closing costs amounting to a gran total of $15000 we'd need at closing. RIGHT!!!! Because I have that kind of money lying around?! If I didn I seriously doubt we'd be looking at forclosures that require us to deal with stupid banks that take forever to get back to you and then change the rules half-way through. So though this house was perfect, minus the putting green carpet, it looks like, as usual, it just wasn't meant to be. Now we're stuck in the crap whole that is our house until mid-July. Oh HOORAY!!! NOT!!! I'm so pissed off right now.

No comments: