Monday, December 7, 2009

Weekend Away

We took a much needed weekend away this past weekend. We went to Jersey to visit an old college friend of mine and her husband. Though I wish we had been able to get there earlier on Friday, but you know what they say about the best laid plans, we still had a good visit. She was one of my best friends in college, even after she transfered home after fall semester of our sophomore year, and we've kept in touch ever since there. She can always make me laugh and see the positive in things and that's definately what I needed this weekend as I realized that we're only 3 months to the one year mark of TTC and then we can start figuring out if one or both of us is broken or what! And as I've made a vow to not dwell on it for the holidays that's all I have to say about.

Now we're back and with only one week left of classes for both hubz and I things are gonna be a little hectic until next weekend. I have two papers to write in the next week and half as well as a presentation to go with one of those papers. Hubz has a field trip and a paper about the field trip to do...I'm pretty sure he'll leave it until the last minute like he did the last one. Then we've got a nice break until classes start up again in January. My winter classes are both online so I have a very open schedule that I'm hopefully going to fill with so aerobics at our local rec center so I can lose some weight for my sisters wedding in May. We're just about ready for Christmas, the step-son is done and I'm just about done with hubz, then it's my parents and hubz' dad, my brother and two nephews! I'm hoping to finish this weekend but we'll see.

No comments: