Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Same Day Different....

Well you get the idea. So I arrived at work this morning, at 6am, to an email that basically called me a slacker. Now I'm the first to admit that I surf the web a ton and like to be on FB and TheNEST frequently but if and only if I have nothing else going on, I'm quite the multitasker so I'm even able to do these things while working and still get things done. So when someone emails me and cc's my supervisor saying that I'm frequently behind on a responsiblity I take offense. I've been working on a big project for my branch for about the last year and since October we've been hot and heavy getting ready to deploy this new project. Needless to say since this project is pretty much my baby it's my #1 priority and everything takes second place to it. That doesn't mean things don't get done, they do, it just means they don't get done as quickly as they normally would if I didn't have this project to focus on. I hate how people thing that they're "thing" is always more important. Sorry but it's my time and I'll decide what's more important.

I woke up this morning vowing to have a good day and this didn't not help to start off my day right. However, with only a three day work week and a min-vacay to South Carolina planned this weekend I don't care. I took care of what needed taken care for this Jackass and now I'm moving on.

That change I talked about last week is slowly coming together and I can't wait to write all about it! Until then just suffice it to say that it's a BIG change and it's gonna be AMAZING and FUN!

No comments: