Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thankful on Thursday

Seems like forever since I did a thankful on Thursday post.  We made it through another year and another holiday season, which I am infinitely grateful for, and now that we're on the other side of it all I'm thankful that the Bean was here to celebrate Christmas with us.  I'm also thankful that this time last year God answered our prayers to bless us with a wee babe and while his first days on this earth weren't necessarily what we'd expected everything worked out and he is growing and thriving.  I'm thankful that I have a job that allows me to pay my bills and enjoy something for myself or the Bean every now and then, even though I'm still waiting on a promotion that I was promised over a year and half ago.  Mostly I'm thankful that God has granted me the privilege of being a Momma and getting to experience one more day on Earth and with the Bean in my life.

No comments: