Thursday, April 7, 2011

7 Months ... We're on the down hill to 1!

Sir Trip
I wonder if you even know your name since Momma only uses your real name maybe once a day, I'm going to try and get better with that.  This last month was a slow one.  Not much going on really, well except for the one big thing!  Your EEG on your 1st St. Patrick's Day.  It was miserable for you, Momm and Daddy but we got through it and what we had hoped came true, everything was normal and you are now OFFICIALLY med FREE!  We spent your St. Patrick's Day sleeping and with Auntie Amy and Uncle Chris but not before Momma played papparzzi and took some pictures:
Nothing says St. Patty's Day like Guiness


That's one handsome boy!

The rest of the month was spent with you dealing with teething, and we still are.  I keep thinking those teeth are coming through any day now, but as of today NOTHING!  It's horrible seeing you in pain and not being able to really do anything for you but I know when it's all over you'll be no worse for wear since you won't even remember this period. 

Now we're preparing for your first Easter!  And Momma's first extend time away from you so that I can walk in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.  It's for a great cause but I know it'll be hard but Daddy's completely capable of taking care of you, at least I hope so!

Momma loves you Bean, I can't believe we're a short 5 months from your 1st birthday, which is already in the works!








No comments: