Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Begin...Again

I feel like every 6 months I come to a point where I'm so disgusted and disappointed in myself and decide to get back on the weight loss train.  I can't seem to get the weight off or keep it off when I do get it off.  I'm an emotional eater, admitting you have a problem is the first step right?  I eat when I'm stressed, happy, sad, bored hell I eat out of boredom.  I love food and the comfort it gives, quite frankly I'm lucky I'm not bigger than I am, but I hate the weight that it packs on and the way that weight makes me feel about myself.  So today I resolve to once again begin again to get in shape and lose weight.  Since I'm still breastfeeding, and have no intention of quitting before 1 year if I don't have to, I should only be losing about 1 pound a week.  If I could just watch my food intake I should be able to do this, but as I mentioned I love food, so I also have to figure out some way to fit in at least 30 minutes a day of exercise.  It's finally getting nice outside so if I can fit in a walk everyother day I should be good, I hope.  If I can maintain the 1 pound a week I should be down about 6 pounds by the time my baby sister gets married in June.  It's not much but it's something and really any weight loss at this point is a reason to celebrate.  I want to be at my goal weight, 130, before we start trying for baby #2 next spring.  Heck I'd love to be that before Trip turns 1 but with breastfeeding I don't know if that'll happen. 

So here we go again!

1 comment:

Unity Title said...

Me too. Mo and I have lined up a schedule for our workouts, and we are determined. I hate the way I look right now.