Thursday, July 7, 2011

10 Months

My Sweet Bean

Today you're 10 months and I kind of have to stop and breathe when I think about how close you are to being 1.  I wonder if it'll always be like this?  If I'll always feel like I've missed so much just because I blinked.

You're constantly on the move now, crawling so fast that sometimes I can't believe how quick you are. You're pulling up on everything and I can tell you want so bad to be able to walk.  Nana says you're a lot like I was at the age, always wanting to be a part of everything and so afraid you're going to miss something.  I often look at you and wonder how I got so lucky to be your Momma.  My heart swells with pride with each new milestone you reach and there's nothing like seeing that big smile I get from you whenever you walk into a room.

You're second tooth is just about broken through.  And you eat everything and anything I put in front of you, and even whatever you find on the ground.  At your 9 month dr's appointment you were 18 lbs, 7 oz and 28 inches long.  Not yet big enough to come out of your bucket seat but still so big compared to the tiny 6 lbs you were at birth!

My sweet, sweet boy my love for you grows by leaps and bounds and every day and I can't imagine loving you any more than I do right now, but I know I will. 

Momma loves you Bean!

No comments:

Blog Archive