Saturday, March 16, 2013

Give Me Back My Hour

Daylight savings robbed me of an hour this week and it completely showed in my Mommaness.  This week I was a bad Momma.  I was short tempered, cranky and yelled more than I'd like to admit.  It's a good thing I don't strive to be perfect otherwise I'd probably be in a corner somewhere. 

My kids, eh, they were barely affected by the time change but between waking every 3-4 hours with Miss Lady and that loss of an hour it took me until Friday to get my bearings, even with coffee.  It makes me angry and sad with myself that I let something like the loss of an hour affect me like that but what's done is done and I just have to move on with it.

Now it's the weekend and we've got great things planned.  Like dinner with my sisters and their families, poker for the hubz with his brother and friends and some QT time with my sisters-in-laws. I refuse to let the bad week put me in a bad place so I'm focusing on the good that did happen and that's that my kids now I love them and they're still a live.

Happy weekend.

No comments: