Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Slow and Steady

So I haven't written since I decided to do the 101 things in 1001 days, but we're making slow and steady progress on the house. My pantry shelves are in so my kitchen is just about unpacked. Of course there's no place to put all the lids to my rubbermaid containers but they can live in a box for now, at least until I come up with something. The master bedroom has 2.25 boxes left (the .25 is a box that has a bunch of random crap left in the bottom of it) to unpack and hubz is going to put bars in the closet so we can hang our clothes. He's building a closet system eventually, but we need something temporarily. The pool is apparently chlorine locked b/c the algea that was in the pool was there so long and has become resistent to chlorine. So hubz and his brother, that works at a pool store, have to figure out the right balance of chemicals to unlock it so that should take up more of his time from actually helping with the inside of the house. I don't know why I thought he'd actually be helping unpack when he didn't really help pack.

In other news my list of 101 things is just about done, look for it by Friday. The countdown to my birthday will soon begin, only a couple days shy of 45 days and my one year anniversary is less than a month away. How have I already been married a month? Speaking of marriage one of my very best friends from college got engaged this weekend, I think we haven't talked yet I just saw a picture of the ring. I'm so happy for her! She's in for the ride of her life as she plans a wedding and becomes a wife. I wouldn't have traded that time for anything. Off to lunch.

No comments:

Blog Archive