Monday, September 22, 2008

Welcome FALL!!!

I love fall! It's not too cool or too hot. The leaves change colors, it means Thanksgiving and Christmas are on there way and most of all...it means I get to celebrate another birthday. While the fact of getting older bums me out there's nothing I love more than celebrating my birthday. Seriously...it's Halloween how could I not love it. And while it's not as fun as it used to be, since I now have a step-son and my day kind of gets overshadowed by his trick-or-treating, I still take the day for myself. This year won't be any different, except hopefully I won't have a stupid cold, I'm taking the day for myself. I have big plans to sleep in, hopefully have lunch with my best friend and her daughter and just relax, at least until the step-son and hubz get home then it's time to get ready for the little trick-or-treaters.

So bring on the crisp fall air! Happy fall!

No comments:

Blog Archive