Friday, July 24, 2009

Busy and Tired

It seems that summer time is always filled with us going non-stop for three months and it's EXHAUSTING! Every weekend is something else and I can't even remember when the last time hubz and I got to spend a weekend just lounging around, we are long over due for some quality time.

So the change I spoke of in my last post has been temporarily delayed but we're not sure for how long. As this was hubz change to speak about and it's not something he's ready tell anyone yet I'm just going to leave it at that. However, I am excited to say that hubz is going to college! As someone that already has BS in Accounting and is working on my MBA (only 6 classes left!) I think it's important to fully arm yourself with as much knowledge as possible. And while I realize that collge may not be for everyone I fully believe that hubz is going to EXCEL at it. (He's SUPER smart!) We'll probably be going to the same school, Strayer, and he meets with an admissions person on Tuesday. I'm so excited for him and completely ready to support him in this very exciting adventure he's about to partake in. Now we really have to get the office done.!

In other news, we made our first furniture purchase last Sunday. We bought a bedroom set, everything except a chest for hubz. We'll get that probably in January when we get our tax return. It'll be delivered next Wednesday. I'm SOOOOOO excited. I just can't sleep on a mattress on the floor anymore. Along with the furniture purchase we made our first bedding purchase as well and that will be here on Tuesday. So except for paint and curtains our Master Bedroom is just about done. Now hubz needs to get busy on my closet and we have to decide on what to do with the tiny bathroom.

No comments: