Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Finally!!!

This weekend was a weekend of finallys. The Redskins finally played like a team with some heart! I got to go to the game with my mom Sunday because the little bro was at the sleepover so glad I didn't miss that game. It was good, at little questionable at the beginning, but good!

My sister finally found her wedding dress! It's beautiful and she's going to be stunning in it! I can't believe my little sister is getting married! We still have tons to do but by finding her dress one of the big things can finally be checked off the list.

My Org Behavior teacher finally graded my first paper from week 2! I got an 'A' so I can't complain but I wish she'd had that graded before we turned in our second paper because all the stuff I had wrong on the first one, as far as format goes, is wrong on the second one. I'm hoping that doesn't affect my grade.

No comments: