Thursday, June 24, 2010

27 Weeks - 3rd Tri - 3 Months Left..oh my

What the hell?! How did I get so far into this pregnancy and not realize it? I'm sure being so sick the first 5 1/2 months contributed to it. However, here I sit at 27 weeks, the start of the 3rd and final trimester and I'm still somewhat relaxed about the whole thing. I'm sure that's going to leave as we get closer. And don't get it wrong that I don't have anxiety and tons of nervous energy at the same time. It's just that I realize that women have been doing this for eons so it can't be all that bad. And sure we don't have the nursery anywhere near ready, but my baby shower's still 3 weeks away so I'm sure after that we'll be a little bit more ready.

I graduate on Saturday and then I can focus on getting the house ready for Burrito. Hubz has a job, we think, and while it's not the best schedule (tues - sat) it's a job and with his unemployment exhausted, whatever the hell that means, we don't have much of a choice but to adapt to the craptastic schedule, for now. So things are coming together, slowly, and starting to work out, kinda. We'll adapt and move forward as always.

And now my survey:

How far along? 27 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: still no gain down about 14 lbs
Maternity clothes: Hell yes and I wouldn't have it any other way
Stretch Marks: not other than the ones that were already there
Sleep: eh...some nites are better than others
Best Moment this week: actually seeing my stomach move as Burrito did gymnastics
Food Cravings: Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream
Gender: that's a good question..I still don't have a feeling one way or another
Labor Signs: some braxton hicks but that better be it for at least another 10 weeks
Belly Button in or out: it's still in but very shallow
What I miss: Wine and sushi
What I'm looking forward to: totally unbaby related...graduation on Saturday
Weekly wisdom: ignore any advice you get, some people are just flakes.
Milestones: HELLO 3rd Tri!

No comments: