Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day...a tad late

I completely got side tracked this weekend and didn't get to write the Memorial Day post I had planned, but I still wanted to make sure I acknowledged it. We had a relaxing weekend spend with family and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

On any holiday meant to honor those soliders that protect our freedom and give the ulitmate sacrafice I'm always happy to spend them doing nothing. I feel in a way that that's why these men and woman do what they do so that we can enjoy our holidays and the rights we have as Americans. As the child of an retired solider I'm aware of the sacrafices that not only the soliders make but also their families.

So I give this late Thank You to those men and women who've lost thier lives to keep us free and I Thank their families for the price they've paid as well.

No comments: