Thursday, June 3, 2010

6 Months..WTH!

Holy hell I'm six month pregnant today, 24 weeks to be exact. That means only 16ish weeks or 3 months until burrito will be making his/her appearance! Nothing has still been done but we're slowly beginning to make some progress. The nursery is just about emptied out, just gotta get to the closet which contains office stuff and the office currently has no space so before we can do anything the office has to be rearranged. So I'm gonna work on that the next couple of weeks. My in-laws have offered to buy the crib and dresser which they're ordering the end of this month! My baby shower's in 6 weeks and school's done in 2!



Work has been really busy lately, which I can't really complain about since it makes the day go faster but it also leaves me no time to make to-do list and think about the millions of things we still have to do before baby gets here. However, hubz assures me that everything will be done and ready by the time September rolls around. Ideally I'd like everything to be done and ready by August but if he can gurantee me the beginning of September I'm good with that. What would really help is if he could fine a job. After 8 months of being unemployed it's really starting to take a toll on our bank account. He's had a couple of prospects but unfortunately none of them have panned out. I'm still optomistic because really what choice do I have.



And lastly without further ado my pregnancy survey:

How far along? 24 weeks...v-day (the baby could possibly live it he/she was born today)

Total weight gain/loss: appt tomorrow, but if the scales at home are right I'm down another 5 so that brings the total loss to 17!

Maternity clothes: definately. I'm carrying low so I need high panels.

Stretch Marks: no new ones

Sleep: pretty good, I sleep through the nites most nites and don't really require a mid-day nap anymore

Best moment this week: hiccups!

Food Cravings: Strawberries and waffles, but not together

Gender: we'll find out in September

Labor Signs: ABSOLUTELY NOT and I'd like to keep it that way for a least 13 more weeks

Belly button, in or out? still in but starting to get very shallow

What I miss: A nice glass of wine on the deck after work.

What I'm looking forward to: Getting started on the nursery

Weekly wisdom: everyone's got an opinion on something. Use what you want and disregard the rest

Milstones: V-day!!!

No comments: