Monday, December 13, 2010

3 Months - 1/4 of a year

Sweet Bean
You've already been on this Earth for a quarter of a year.  I can't help but wonder where the time has gone to.  It seems every day you're doing something new and your personality is becoming even more apparent.  You smile whenever you see me and it melts my heart.  You and daddy are starting to bond too and I'm so thankful for that because it was kind of rough for while.  You're starting to hate tummy time a little less and I just know any day you're going to roll over.  I wouldn't wish these days away for anything because I know that soon you'll be on the move and exploring everything!

The doctors at Children's have just about given you the stamp of approval and as long as all goes well the end of  next month you'll never have to go back there, God willing.  Daddy knew all along that you were fine but Momma's a hard facts kind of girl and needed all the proof to line up and prove it.  That first week and half of your life is forever ingrained in my brain but I look at you now and it's like you were never sick!  While we'll never know what happened we're happy to know that it seems to have been a series of unfortunate events that led to your hospital stay and not anything that was seriously and forever wrong with you.

It's hard for me to remember what my life was like without you in it sweet baby boy and honestly I don't care because though my life may have been full it was never complete until the day you were born.

No comments:

Blog Archive