Monday, June 25, 2012

Dumpling - 15 weeks

15 weeks pregnant and this only the 2nd mention of my newest little bundle.  People weren't lying when they said the second pregnancy would be harder to document than the first but from here are on out I'm really going to make a better effort.  Plus, this in when things start getting fun with movement and my ever change belly.  The first weeks, at least for me, are nothing but sickness, sickness and more sickness and who wants to here about that on a weekly basis.  So without further slackerness I give you the ever popular pregnancy survey:

How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: according to the doc at my appt last Friday I'm down 4 lbs Maternity clothes? ummm...heck yes and I have been since about 9 weeks
Stretch marks? no new ones.
Sleep: pretty good
Best moment this week: being able to eat with out needing the Zofran first.Food cravings: nope but I'm finally hungry, which is different than the first 13 weeks so...
Gender: no idea and we won't know until December when Dumpling makes his/her appearance
Labor Signs: goodness NO and it better stay that way for a while
Belly Button in or out? still in
What I miss: being able to eat anything
What I am looking forward to: big ultrasound at the end of July,  we might not be finding out the sex but at least we'll get some better pictures
Weekly Wisdom: McDonald's Sweet Tea is soooo yummy.
Milestones: being able to eat an open face turkey sandwich from Bob Evans and not wanting to immediately vomit it back up.  It's the little things.

No comments: