Saturday, October 6, 2012

5 Years

5 years ago today the Hubz and I stood before family, friends and God and promised to love each other in good times and bad, until death do us part.  There were other things said, most I don't remember but these words they stick with me always.  It definitely hasn't been an easy 5 years between home buying, job loss, the Bean's birth and subsequent hospital stay and follow-ups and oh so many other things that are just part of life.  However, through it all we've always had each other.

When both of my sisters and my sister-in-law got married I told them that marriage wasn't easy, true story, and that it was something you had to work at everyday.  And work we do, some days are easier than others but always at the end of the day I wouldn't chose anyone else to share this adventure with.

Looking at pictures from that day I smile, laugh and cry (EVERY TIME)  at the memories and the love that surrounded.  We have a big ROWDY group of family and friends and they were all there to celebrate with us and we wouldn't have had it any other way.

So on this our 5 year wedding anniversary I hope the Hubz knows that I love him more today then I did that day five years ago and I'll love him more tomorrow then I did today.  And while some days I want to shake him, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual on his end about me, I'll always thank God that he brought him into my life just when I least expected it.  He teaches me to go with the flow and enjoy life and I teach him to be a grown-up :).  We may not have it all together (we really don't) but together we have it all.


I will

Mr & Mrs

 
First dance

Good Times


 Our Happily Ever after
 Happy Anniversary Hubz! I love you forever and always!

No comments: