Saturday, October 27, 2012

Dumpling Weeks 32/33

How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Gained a pound last week! Still at a loss though with 9 according to the dr and 14 if you count the five I lost before I started appointments

Maternity clothes? ummm...heck yes and I have been since about 9 weeks, but I'm still also wearing a lot of non-maternity too, mostly in tops.  Of course I'm not sure what I"m going to do now that it's starting to get cold. 
Stretch marks? no new ones.

Sleep: I'm sleeping just not great, partially because I have to get up to pee multiple times a nite and partially because I'm almost 33 weeks pregnant
Best moment this week: Moving the Bean into his big boy room!  He did great.  We've had a rough week this week but I'm not sure if it's the new surroundings or teething/growth spurt. Either way it's exhausting and I'll be happy for it to be over.

Food cravings: This week it was the turkey cranberry panini from Panera, I had it for dinner last nite.  DELISH!  Overall though nothing that I just have to have every day.

Gender: no idea and we won't know until December when Dumpling makes his or her appearance. 
Labor Signs: The Braxton Hicks are a little intense sometimes but other than that nothing and I'd like it to stay that way at least through for at least 4-5 more weeks.  We still have to get the bassinet and car seat out and cleaned and then Dumpling's welcome to come.
 
Belly Button in or out? I just call it my gully now. Although I don't even think that's the best way to describe it either since it's really just completely flat and Bean still insists on trying to shove his finger in it...OUCH!

What I miss: Wine or really any adult libations. I just need a good stiff drink.  <~still this...

What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery set up, now that we've gotten the Bean moved into his big boy room it's time to get things set up for Dumpling and the Sprinkle that my sisters-in-law planned for me in a few weeks.  It's really just a reason for us to get together.

Weekly Wisdom: Things will fall into place when they need to and just like last time there's really nothing I can do about it.

Milestones: I got to sleep past 7am today...it's the little things.

No comments: