Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dumpling - 30/31 Weeks

How far along? 31 weeks, 1 day

Total weight gain/loss: Gained a pound last week!  Still at a loss though with 10 according to the dr and 15 if you count the five I lost before I started appointments

Maternity clothes? ummm...heck yes and I have been since about 9 weeks, but I'm still also wearing a lot of non-maternity too, mostly in tops.

Stretch marks? no new ones.

Sleep: I'm sleeping just not great, partially because I have to get up to pee at least once a nite and partially because I'm almost 32 weeks pregnant

Best moment this week: It was actually last weekend when Hubz and I went away to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary in Atlantic City.  We slept and relaxed and just hung out and enjoyed each other's company.  We haven't had even a weekend away just the two of us since our Honeymoon.

Food cravings: nothing really, food still isn't my FAVORITE thing ever but at least I can eat now.  Although Melting Pot last weekend for our Anniversary was quite delicious.!
Gender: no idea and we won't know until December when Dumpling makes his/her appearance
Labor Signs: The Braxton Hicks are a little intense sometimes but other than that nothing and I'd like it to stay that way at least through Thanksgiving.


Belly Button in or out? I just call it my gully now.  Although I don't even think that's the best way to describe it either since it's really just completely flat.

What I miss: Wine or really any adult libations.  I just need a good stiff drink.

What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery set up, now that we've gotten the Bean moved into his big boy room it's time to get things set up for Dumpling.

Weekly Wisdom: Am at that point where I have to start reminding myself that everything that needs to get done will get done and before Dumpling gets here.

Milestones: Not really baby related but the Bean is in a toddler bed as of this weekend and doing great!

No comments: