Thursday, January 24, 2013

Birth Announcement

My baby girl is 2 1/2 months, ALREADY!  This parenting two little ones is hard work but I have to believe that once I get back to work and I'm forced to really get a schedule going things will get easier.  Goodness at least that's what I'm hoping.

With only a week left on my maternity leave I FINALLY got baby girl's birth announcement done.  Once again I went with Shutterfly, just like with the Bean's, and I'm sure I won't be disappointed.  I'm sharing them because I love them and because Shutterfly will give me $10 off my next order, which should be in the next week when I order Baptism invites, so much to do and not enough hours in the day.

What do you think?


Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.




You guys I just LOVE her!

No comments: