Friday, May 30, 2008

Week in Reveiw

What a craptastic week! That's what I get for extending the NC vacay by a day. Work's been hell....my house is a mess...and we have NO HOT WATER!!!! Wednesday morning I took a lukewarm shower and by Wednesday evening the hot water was all gone. Now it'll take the fat bastard that is our property manager at least the next three days to get a plumber out, I'm speaking from experience. And he'll expect one of us to take the day off to meet whatever bozo he sends out. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I want my own place. If this was our house we could've had the damn cheap, tiny water heater replaced yesterday.

Speaking of houses. We're going back out on Sunday to search some more. I did find this:http://www.homedatabase.com/kevinenglish/PW6732689
I think it's cute and may make us both happy and the price doesn't hurt either. It does have to Master Bedrooms which is a little weird but I'm sure we'd beabel to work it out. We might even beable to turn it into two bedrooms with a joint bathroom. We'll see. I just want a house. I'm so done with the craphole money pit!

In even happier news by best friend has returned safely from another trip to the sandbox. Now I have one less thing to worry about. We haven't talked yet, we keep missing each other, but just knowing he's back safe and home with his wife and dog is reassuring enough for me.

No comments: