Monday, August 4, 2008

Day 4...

We've been homeless for four days now and it doesn't look like it's going to end anytime soon. We rushed to get all our paperwork together for our financing and what not and now we're just standing still. It's frustrating and completely unacceptable. What gives banks and settlement companies a right to treat people this way. I wanna know what the hell the hold up is. And the excuse that this paper we're waiting for is computer generated doesn't wash with me. Computer generated or not everything starts with a human. So find out what dip shit screwed things up and get me in my house!

While I appreciate that my BIL & SIL have given us a place to live I want and need my own space. I survived two years in college sharing my space and it was HORRIBLE. I need to be able decompress with my stories, which I've now missed two weeks of, and a nice snack before starting dinner. I need my dogs to be driving me nuts. GRRRRRR...I'm losing my patience very quickly now b/c we're going on a week and half. WTF!

No comments: