Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First To Do Accomplished...ALMOST

So I painted the pantry (I just typed nursery and had to delete that) last nite and hubz and his best friend are hanging my shelves tonite. HOORAY!!! One thing down, one million more things to do. Tonite I think I'll start working on our bedroom. Thursday the step-son has his first soccer practice so any unpacking will have to be put off until we're done with that, but I think I'll probably just be finishing up our room.

Friday I have to get the truck inspected/emessions tested so we can renew our tags before vacay since expire before we get back. Lord knows the last thing we need is another ticket. I think after I'm done with the truck I'll head to Lowe's for painter's tape so I can start get the step-son's room ready for painting. Hubz thinks step-son should have the biggest room, even bigger than ours, for himself. However, that's not what we agreed so that's not how it's going to be. We agreed he'd have the medium size room, just because he's overindulged and has way too much crap does not mean that our agreement changes. If that makes me a horrible person so be it, but I don't think he should get the room we agreed would be for two kids all to himself just so that hubz does have to give up the extra room in the basement.

Only two more days until vacation!!!

No comments: