Thursday, August 7, 2008

FINALLY!!!

The stupid bank finally signed our deed on Tuesday. We're closing on Monday. Only 2 1/2 weeks late! BASTARDS!!! At least everything, except for the gas, is already on. I'd already scheduled for the Verizon to come and activate our FIOS on the 18th so it'll be movies for a little bit but not to long. Besides I'll be to busy unbacking and tearing apart the half bath to worry about TV. I tell you what I'm excited that'll I'll be able to get my GH and Army Wives back. The only stressful part is that we move next weekend and then we're in the house for one week exactly before we leave for vacation. When we get back it's school, soccer, cub scouts and RCIC for Aidan. Bowling for me and the hubz and in October I start school.

Did I mention I'd registered to start my Master's? I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. I think we can still work it so we can statr TTC next fall. If we get pregnant right away I'll just be super pregnant when I recieve my diploma, but it'll be so worth it. It means when my 10 year HS Reunion comes around I'll not only have an MBA but I'll also have baby. Of course seeing as things haven't gone as planned since I left undergrad we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: