Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Fever continues

The baby fever is alive and well....

It's been a while, but I've been busy. We spent Saturday in NJ at my friend Lindsey's wedding to her perfect mate. Their wedding was beautiful and I cried more than I did at my own wedding. We came home Saturday nite and Sunday it was back to life, except with a migraine added to the mix...NICE!!!!

This week it's been school and work, and work and school. My life's so exciting I don't know what to do. Hubz is helping out more which I greatly appreciate especially since I have my big group project due in two weeks. Not to mention I'm not as tired because I don't feel like I'm trying to juggle 12 balls. I've got big plans to get the step-son's real room painted this weekend, it was on my list of 101 things, so here's hoping that works out.

Next week is Thanksgiving and we're headed to PA...oh the joy! However, regardless of where I'm eating oh Thursday, on Friday I'll be shopping. I have my Dec 1st goal for family Christmas shopping looming and I just might make it, but only if I can shop on Black Friday otherwise I'm screwed. I need to get to Toys R Us for all the rug rats and hit up Bath and Body Works for my older niece,MIL BF's daughter and my dad's step-daughter. I'm making gift baskets for some of the couples. My sisters are all done so HOORAY!!! However I still have the lil brother's birthday (11 Dec) and Christmas gifts to get as well as my mom's gift and my dad's wife. I can't believe this may really happen. Then it's just the step-son and hubz! I love it when a plan comes together.

No comments:

Blog Archive