Friday, April 3, 2009

Date Nite

Tonite's date nite and I'm beyone excited. This was totally my idea because hubz and I haven't done anything, that doesn't involve the house, just the two of us in a while. We used to have date nite all the time before we got married. It was once or twice a month and sure it might have just been dinner and a movie but it was just us enjoying each others company without having to worry about anything else for a few hours. I've been saying we need to reinstate these nites, even if it's just once a month, because sometimes life just gets in the way and then before you know it you're strangers. With school, work, and step-son we don't often have a lot of time to just be. So last weekend while I was in SC and paying off tons of debt I decided some of that money would be used to give us a nite out. We're doing dinner and a hotel and hubz doesn't know any details just that dinner reservations are at 7. Here's to a good nite.

No comments: