Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Weekend Reveiw

Friday was fantastic. Hubz kind of had an idea where we were going but was still super excited to know he right. We relaxed, with a bottle of champagne and then had appetizers followed by dinner and the fantastic dessert. We spent two hours and way too much money but it was totally worth it! The hotel was great however we both were passed out by midnite, we're so romantic. Saturday was spent doing wedding stuff with SIL and and family thing at her house that nite. Sunday was Church and yard work. All in all a great weekend. The step-son is gone until Friday nite so I'm enjoyng my last week of break before classes start next week and it's back to no free time. It'll all be worth it in the end.

In baby news. I'm still not KTFU. However I just found out that not only are we trying for a baby and my bff but also hubz's bff and his wife are. It'd be cool if we were all PG at the same time. Of course it'll be there seconds and my first but still PG is PG.

No comments: