Wednesday, October 7, 2009

2-Years (and 1 day)

Hubz and I celebrated our 2-year anniversary yesterday. And while it hasn't always been easy it's definately been fun and there's nobody else I'd rather be sharing my life with. Hubz is my rock. He's the one that keeps me laughing through the rough times and is there right beside me to share in the good times. When I think back to all the things I've done so far in my life marrying him is definately one of the high points. Sure we fight, but what couple doesn't? Sure marriage is work, but what worth having isn't? I wouldn't change him or trade him for anything. Sure I wish he was more romantic and got upset about things more often, but if he did that who'd calm me down? We can't both be high strung.

So as we move onto 2-years and 1 day of marriage. I look forward to things we'll conquer and celebrate together. I hope that next year we're not only celebrating another year of marriage but the joy of becoming parents together, but that I know is all in God's time.

To the best husband a girl could have...I love you Cookies!

No comments: