Monday, October 5, 2009

Saturday/Sunday Recap

Saturday hubz and I had our anniversary dinner. We did a dinner on the Oddessy, a dinner cruise around the Potomac. It was a blast. Good food, good music, beautiful scenery and hubz' undivided attention for 5 hours! We don't seem to get much us time anymore, and while that's a post in itself, I relish everyone minute when it is just the two of us. On the way to dinner I got a call from a friend who had an extra ticket to the Skins game Sunday and I jumped on the chance to go...I can't pass up a $40 ticket!

730 sure comes early on a Sunday morning but I was up and out of the door in about 15 minutes and by 830ish we were on our way to FedEx for some tailgating before the 1pm game. I've expressed my frustration with the boys in Burgundy & Gold and the first half of the game just helped to feed my frustration. I believe we have a good team but I'm convinced our coach can't get the job done. While I still maintain my opinion on Zorn the boys game back looking like the team I know they can be in the 2nd half. Though it wasn't pretty we won and in my book a win's a win! So now we go to 2-2 and next week we play another defeated team. Let's hope we can take the momentum from yesterday and carry it forward to next week.

No comments: