Thursday, October 6, 2011

4 Years

4-years ago I married the man that I'm convinced was made for me. Eight years ago, when we met, I'd never guessed we'd be here, celebrating four years of marriage.  He's more than my best friend, he's my husband.   Our life may not always be the easiest but I know no matter what that we'll come out on the other side together.  This time last year he was holding me up as I adjusted to being a new momma with a sick baby.  And a year later we're cheering on that same little baby, who turned out to no be sick, as he tries to take is first steps. He tries keep me from being worried all the time and reminds me that life is for living and doesn't need a continuous schedule.

As I think about the next year, 5 years, 10 years and more I'm excited to see where life takes us.  As we grow our family and work towards our dreams I'm happy to know that I'll be sharing it with this man that I truely feel blessed to have in my life.

Husband you make my life full and fun. While we might not always see eye to eye and we have our difficult and trying times know that no matter what we're a team and in 50 years we'll look back on all our road blocks fondly and realize it's how we got to where we are.  I'm blessed to call you my husband, friend and partner.

Love you lovey!  Happy Anniversary!

No comments: