Saturday, July 7, 2012

22 Months (because Momma's a Slacker)

Sweet Bean
Well, here we are at 22 months, 2 short months from your 2nd birthday.  Sorry I missed the 21 month post but growing your new sibling has taken a toll on me.  I can't believe that in 2months you'll be turning 2.  Where has the time gone?  As I watch as you've changed from my sweet baby boy to my crazy, silly big boy I can't help but smile in amazement. People tell you all the time that becoming a parent will change you, truer words have never been spoken. Being your Momma has made me a better, more patient, caring person. 

After 22  months on this Earth you've changed so much.  You're talking up a storm and I'm sure you'll be speaking in sentences before we know it.  You're so independent and what to do everything by yourself and when you can't you know to ask for hep (help).  You're an eating machine, you really love your fruit and veggies which Momma loves but you'll eat most anything...although you're still funny about meat. Like Momma you HATE to be woken up but you're sleeping longer at nite and still napping fantastic once a day, which is good since Momma needs that middle of day nap on weekends too!

In a few months you'll become a big brother and I know you'll adapt with no problems, you're just that easy going.  I can't wait to see how you are with your new sibling and how becoming a big brother shapes you.

My sweet, sweet boy.  The last 22 months have been the most fulfilling of my life and I can't wait to see what else life has in store for us.  No matter what Momma loves you.

Forever and Always,
Momma

No comments: