Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dumpling 18 weeks (4 days)

I was doing so well but I missed last week, hey I'm growing a small human and I was tired, but I'm making up with just barely making this week.  We're slowly making progress on the Bean's big boy room.  By progress I mean that it's just about empty of all the crap...did I mention I'm just about half-way through this pregnancy and the next 4.5 months are always uber hectic for us?  Hey, I love a challenge.  So here we are for this week:

How far along? 18 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: for now 4 lbs but we'll see what the change is come Friday
 Maternity clothes? ummm...heck yes and I have been since about 9 weeks, but I'm still also wearing a lot of non-maternity too.
Stretch marks? no new ones.
Sleep: eh
Best moment this week: the delicious taco salad I had for dinner on Sunday
Food cravings: seafood
Gender: no idea and we won't know until December when Dumpling makes his/her appearance
Labor Signs: goodness NO and it better stay that way for a while
Belly Button in or out? getting flatter as the days progress
What I miss: food and not having heart burn
What I am looking forward to: OB appt on Friday and big u/s next Friday oh and a very good college friend is coming to visit from SC for the first time next weekend too!
Weekly Wisdom: don't throw-up on yourself or at least if you do be glad all that was in your stomach was water
Milestones: more baby kicks and hubz has felt a few too!

No comments: