Sunday, July 22, 2012

Dumpling 19 Weeks (1 day)

Well, here I am another week closer to d-day and I tell ya some days are better than others.  Last week I was totally exhausted, thanks to Hubz taking up snoring as an Olympic sport, which in turn made my all day sickness rear its ugly head with a vengeance.  The past two days I've gotten a decent amount of sleep and feel human and can eat so I know it's sleep that makes all the difference.  Which is why I made it a point to get our sofa in the spare room/the Bean's big boy room cleaned off finally so I can go somewhere when the snoring is just unbearable.

So 19 weeks and the last week before I hit the halfway point...wait, WHAT?! I still have so much to do and I know these next 20 weeks are going to go by quick!  Guess I better get the to-do lists for my to-do lists started.

How far along? 19 weeks, 1 day

Total weight gain/loss: after my appointment this past Friday I'm down another 4, which brings my total loss to 8.

Maternity clothes? ummm...heck yes and I have been since about 9 weeks, but I'm still also wearing a lot of non-maternity too.

Stretch marks? no new ones.
Sleep: eh

Best moment this week: getting to sleep in until 815 this morning.

Food cravings: seafood

Gender: no idea and we won't know until December when Dumpling makes his/her appearance

Labor Signs: goodness NO and it better stay that way for a while

Belly Button in or out? getting flatter as the days progress

What I miss: food and not having heart burn

What I am looking forward to: big u/s next Friday oh and a very good college friend is coming to visit from SC for the first time this weekend too!

Weekly Wisdom: do whatever you have to in order to get sleep, even if it means moving to another room where your Hubz isn't trying to win a Gold medal for snoring. 

Milestones: got an unexpected peek at Dumpling at my appointment on Friday because the dr couldn't find the HB.

No comments: