Sunday, July 1, 2012

Dumpling - 16 Weeks

Look at me getting with the program, 2 weeks in a  row!  This pregnancy has definietly been different than my first but I guess that's to be expected.  They (whoever "they" are) do say every pregnancy is different.  Anyways here's the skinny on week 16.

How far along? 16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: still down 4 lbs
Maternity clothes? ummm...heck yes and I have been since about 9 weeks

Stretch marks? no new ones.
Sleep: pretty good

Best moment this week: feeling a little more frequent movement.
Food cravings: pizza, unfortunately tomatoe sauce makes me sick EVERY time I eat it so I have put in my request for pizza upon removal of the wee babe from my body.

Gender: no idea and we won't know until December when Dumpling makes his/her appearance

Labor Signs: goodness NO and it better stay that way for a while

Belly Button in or out? still in, but hubz says it's starting to get shallow

What I miss: being able to eat anything

What I am looking forward to: big ultrasound at the end of July, we might not be finding out the sex but at least we'll get some better pictures

Weekly Wisdom: napping when the toddler naps in the best thing EVER!

Milestones: nothing really but I can't believe I'm already 4 months.

No comments: