Sunday, November 11, 2012

Dumpling Weeks 34/35


OMG it's been an uber long weekend.  My brother-in-law got married yesterday and the wedding was at 10am, who does that, so to say it was a long day is an understatement.  Then since there was so much family in town we got together again today oh and on Friday nite to.  I'm pooped.  But it's time for an update and I can do that from my bed so here ya go.  It's hard for me to believe that in about 3-5 weeks I could have a new little bundle.  Too bad it won't have anywhere to sleep, hoping we'll be there by the end of the week.

How far along? 35 weeks, 1 day

Total weight gain/loss: After my appointment last Friday I'd lost another pound so that pound I had gained, yeah it meant nothing.  So I'm back to total loss of 10 pounds to the dr's and 15 by my count
Maternity clothes? ummm...heck yes and I have been since about 9 weeks, but I'm still also wearing a lot of non-maternity too, mostly in tops. Of course I'm not sure what I"m going to do now that it's starting to get cold but I do know that I'm not planning on buying anything new, if I can help it.
 
Stretch marks? no new ones.

Sleep: I wouldn't say I'm suffering from insomnia but I will say I'm sleep deprived.  I'm up multiple times either because I can't breath or too pee. It's exhausting but I just keep telling my self the end is near.
Best moment this week: The wedding just because the Bean had so much fun and I love a reason to celebrate with family.

Food cravings: Back to nothing being appetizing.  I eat because I have to most days not because I want to.
Gender: no idea and we won't know until December when Dumpling makes his or her appearance.  I feel like it might be a girl but what do I know really, it's just a feeling which means nothing really. We'll no in a few weeks.
 
Labor Signs: The Braxton Hicks are a little intense sometimes but other than that nothing although I did lose my mucus plug last week but that doesn't really mean anything in the big picture of things.
Belly Button in or out? flat, with a little flap.  it's kind of weird and I don't remember it being like that with the Bean.
 
What I miss: Wine or really any adult libations. I just need a good stiff drink. <~still this... oh and coffee and milk shakes.

What I am looking forward to: starting to get stuff out of storage and washed, okay not really the washing part but at least getting it out of storage.  Also, hopefully getting the nursery together by this weekend.  Oh and the Sprinkle my sisters-in-laws planned for me.


Weekly Wisdom: I got nothing.

Milestones: nada

No comments: