Monday, January 5, 2009

Holiday/New Year Recap

Since I haven't updated since before Christmas this will be a quick recap of our holidays.

Christmas was great. We spent most of the day at home and the step-son actually got to enjoy his toys. I got to enjoy my brand new kitchn aid mixer and play with my GPS, hubz takes such good care of me. Hubz was excited by his Authentic Wes Welker jersey and the vintage Risk & Stratego games I got him. We had dinner at my mom's with my family and though there's too many of us for it to be relaxing it was fun. My family's loud and obnoxious but I love them all the same. Hubz was especially excited when he got his PS3. I found out about a two weeks before Christmas that he was 95% sure he was getting it so to throw him off the trail I hid it and all the stuff at my mom's house so he didn't get it until Christmas nite. His reaction was priceless.

A few days before Christmas we decided to have our annual New Year's Party, we weren't going to because the house just isn't ready for a party but we made do. As usual it was a success and I drank way to much. I was so proud of hubz though because he didn't throw up, which is like is own personal tradition for New Year's. We spent all day New Year's Day in the bed until about 530 when we decided we were starving and the kitchen was a mess so we went to dinner.

All in all the holidays were fantastic! More than the presents I loved that this year we spent the holidays in OUR home. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! To come....my resolutions!

No comments: