Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Day

Yesterday when I got home I checked the mail as I always do, hubz is physically incapable of doing this apparently, and was very surprised to find...a check for $2857. For what you ask? My financial aid covered more than necessary for this quarter so I got a big fat check! We're paying off a credit card! Which leaves two. The next will get paid off when we get our tax refund, thanks to buying our house we're getting a $7500 credit! Then we'll be down to one credit card, the truck, the mortgage and our timeshare. All I have to say is, Oh happy day. This means my goal to have two cards paid off before a baby is going to happen, I do love it when a plan comes together. Now this baby making thing doesn't stress me out so much. And if we're gonna get a check like that everytime I take classes....well let's just say we'll have that other credit card paid off in no time.

No comments: